I've heard so much about this machine and was not trying to believe the "Hype" until I had some ladies in a private group (EMJ) highly recommend it. In September I saw posted on a coupon site this amazing deal at Staples for the Keurig B40 that normally goes for $119.99 on sale for $69.99 w/coupon of $10.00 off bring it to $59.99. After help from a great GM in Lyndhurst, NJ he was able to find a machine for me and put it on hold. Well, that night changed my coffee experience forever.
Kcups are what holds the coffee grounds for an individual cup of coffee, teas, and hot chocolate.This thing is so convenient and life saving (being a new mom again). You can have a different cup of fresh coffee every time and none to go to waste. Keurig $98 & up. *Staples Shop At Home 4% cash back at Staples.
Other items that are not beauty related that made the list.
Need I say more? That's right it's on my list again for the second year in a row. I swear by this machine that has changed my life. I received this as an early Xmas gift from my Peanut (Olive Juice). The set came with a Cherry Blossom Clarisonic Plus and Bliss skin care w/ 3 brush heads. Clarisonic Plus $216.48 *QVC Ebates & Shop At Home 6% cash back now.
Other beauty machine items that made the cut.
- Gigi Wax Machine $34.99 *Ebates 6% cash back Shop At Home 7% cash back
- Dinair Airbrush System $29.99 & up
- Nume Flat Iron $115 & up Use code GLAM2GO good until 3/14/2012
- Tarina Tarantino Blow Dryer $170
Tinted lip balm that was unveil late last year. Convenient and moisturizing. Fav color Richer Raisin. Clinique Chubby Stick $15 *Sephora Ebates 8% and Shop At Home 9%.
Makeup & nail products that also made the list.
- Stila Kajal Eyeliner $18 *Ebates 6% cash back & Shop At Home 6% cash back
- Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish $16 *Ebates 4% cash back & Shop At Home 9% cash back
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips $7.20 & up *Ebates 6% cash back & Shop At Home up to 10% cash back
- Violent Lips Temp Lip Tattoos $9.99 & up
- E.L.F Blush And Bronzer $3 *Ebates 5.5% cash back & Shop At Home 5.5% cash back
- YSL Faux Cils Mascara $30
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara $6.99 BOGO50%
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lash $4.99 BOGO50%
- Benefit Bella Bamba/Coralista $28
- Revlon Photo Ready Makeup $12.99 BOGO50% @ Ulta
- Urban Decay Book Of Shadows IV $44
- MUFE Lashes $15
I always tell my clients that without good skin care their makeup won't look the best it can look. I take it very serious since I've been suffering from adult acne since I was 23 and I think now after 10 years or so (no adding up to figure my age please) I have gotten control of it. With the help of my great dermatologist (TY Mr. & Mrs. Dr. Horn) and a great skin care routine I'm happy with the results. YAY! Here are a few of my favs of 2011.
Being a women of color (Latina) and dealing with adult acne I've had to deal with the effects of acne scars. Clinique's Even Better Clinical is really amazing. This stuff made me skin do a 180 and made it look better then when I was a teenager. Really broke down my acne scars and even out my skin tone. It's a bit of an investment but your skin deserves it. It is the largest organ on your body. Clinique's Even Better Clinical $49.50 & up. *Ebates 6% cash back
- Bliss Triple Oxygen + C Cream $54 *Ebates 4% cash back
- Philosophy Oxygen Peel $50 *Ebates 5% cash back
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion $20 *Ebates 5% cash back US & Canada 6%
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner $11 *Ebates 5% cash back US & Canada 6%
- Cetaphil Face & Skin Cleanser $7.49 & up
- Loreal Age Perfect Golden Balm $19.99 BOGO 50%
- Lush Ultra Bland $15.95 & up
- Shiseido 'Future Solution' Total Revitalizing Cream $230 *Ebates 5% cash back Shop At Home 7% cash back