Makeup Forever Mini Haul

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Bestie (Jahnne in Chicago I love you B) had be asking me to go check out Makeup Forever's store in NYC and get a few things she really needed. I had never gone since I'm still fairly new to the East Coast. So, one day my BF (Gaby A.K.A Peanut) and I went to the city and he had a meeting to attend so I took advantage and dropped by MUFE Store on 12th St..










I got a few things for the Bestie and chose these 3 Lab Shine gloss in D22, S2. and S4. The D22 color is not shown for it's true color. It's an orange color with glitter and once applied it's a more sheer glittery gloss. S2 is a shimmer nude color and S4 is a pink golden color with shimmer. They are very lovely colors and are perfect for day and night.  They aren't sticky and have such a beautiful shine. Not available in Sephora but other items from MUFE are available.  These glosses are only available at their store in Union Square 8 E 12th St, NewYork (212) 941-9337. 
If you're ever in NYC, you must go by the store. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara