Review on Pink Glitter Boutique

Thursday, December 16, 2010



One Saturday in October I was talking to my bestie, and she was telling me about being at a gig (she's a mua & hairstylist) and a young lady having a huge brush roll (a roll that holds all makeup brushes). We talked about how we would love to have a brush roll that's able to hold all our brushes and not have to carry around 3-4 at a time. After our intense discussion about brush rolls (lol), I told her that I would research and see if I can find one.

Now, I love shopping online and one day I was searching to see if I can find anything new on esty.com and came across a cute boutique name Pink Glitter Boutique. Owner and creator Lindsay makes everything herself, a few things she makes are cosmetic bags, id wallets, and MAKEUP BRUSH ROLLS. I was so excited when I saw the rolls and the fabric were super cute. So, I decided to contact her and see if she was able to make me a custom order. Lindsay was very quick with her reply and informed me that she would be able to work with me and make a custom brush roll for me. I chose a pin up girl fabric that I fell in love with and chose a xxl size to be able to hold all my many brushes. Lindsay got to working on my order.

Lindsay is a fast worker and before the end of the week she was done with my custom order. I received it  and the packaging was so cute in pink tissue paper and a pink ribbon. I was able to fit 3 sets of brushes that include Royal & Langnickel, ELF Studio Line, and Urban Decay. I loved it so much that I had one custom made for the bestie's bday and she also fell in love with it as I did. Check out the picture below of my CUTE makeup brush roll.


*Picture below includes front, back, and wrapped brush roll. Brushes were not included.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara