A Love Letter To My Son

Saturday, March 12, 2011

On this day 18 years ago I meet someone that changed my life forever. This person came into my life very unexpected and as big surprise. Once he entered my life I knew that everything would be different. When we first meet there were so many emotions and feelings that I had never felt but a peace & calmness came over me and told me that everything was now perfect and things would be alright. I felt instantly in love with him.

Together we grew up and got to know each other better and yes, we had our ups and downs but knew that we were in this for the long haul. Now, after 18 years together I can't even imagine my life without him and I call him my angel. An angel that came into my life when I needed him and saved my life of would it could have been. He showed me how to love, live, and help me become a stronger women.

On March 12, 1993 at 6:23 a.m weighing 6 lbs 3 oz and 18 1/2 inch in length, my son and the love of my life was born. This day was the happiest day of my life. Without you Mike there will be no me. I love you to death and so very proud to call you my son. Happy Birthday my love and many more.
















Love you Always & Forever
Ma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara