Trying To Get Back Into The Game!

Monday, January 23, 2012


Hi Glammies & Happy New Year! I hope ya'll had a great holiday and your new year is coming along. As you know I've been busy with our new member Noelani Stormy now 8 weeks old. We are so blessed to have this little miracle in our lives. But with a new born in our lives and dealing with colic, GI, & acid reflux, it's been difficult trying to get back into the rhythm of things.

I'll be posting as frequent as possible until Miss Stormy get's better and on a better schedule where Mami can get to posting and work. But in the mean while I would love to hear from you and what you'll like to see reviewed, tutorials, and advice. 

Thanks for hanging in there with me and as always xoxo. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara