Spring 2012 Color Trends From MAKE UP FOR EVER

Friday, March 23, 2012

A few weeks ago I got sent a few items from Makeup Forever's Spring Color Tread. Of course they never disappointment with their products but especially their color choices for their collections.

If you're ever looking for an eye base or eye color that will late all day then this is your thing. The aqua creams are a must in my makeup kit for the last few years. I did the swatch on my hand and this baby didn't want to come off. I had to scrub it off my hand. They sent me Aqua Cream #18 Light Lilac Shimmer and part of the collection is Tangerine Tango (not pictured) an golden orange color . $22






These stardust are so beautiful and so versatile. You can use them dry, wet, and use them as even lip color. Here is a Cockatoo Star Powder #956 and Margarita a gorgeous green gold (not pictured). $19


And as you know I LOVE their lip glosses. They always leave my lips so super glossy but never sticky or tacky and soft. It's part of their Metal collection and pictured is Starfish #M4. It's a bronze metal color and this picture doesn't do it justice. $18

They also have Solar Power #17 which is a bright yellow eye shadow and Cabaret #58 in a bright pink color, Sodalite Blue Aqua Liner #6, Bellflower #15 Rouge Artist Intense lip color, and Driftwood #21L Aqua Eyes in a grey silver color.
These are available at Sephora & Makeup Forever Boutiques. 
Thanks MUFE!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara