Viviscal Final Review

Wednesday, June 27, 2012



The trial with Viviscal has come to an end. Booooooo!!! But no wait no Booooo since it went very well and I'm going back for more. Why you ask and does it REALLY work? Well, I'm going back cause it really does work and I'm so happy with the results. On my previous review I talked about my hair loss and thinning after having my baby Stormy and after taking this vitamin for 3 months I must say what a difference. Here are studies break downs from Viviscal.

Before starting I cut about 4-5 inches of hair. I was left with my hair just touching the top of my back. Now my hair is at my shoulders and feeling healthy, soft, and shiny. I also noticed that my nails grew faster, longer, and stronger. My skin hasn't looked this clear and healthy in years and I have brows again!!

Alright here is the proof. Before and after pics below.


Before




After

 The difference from both the pics are in the before my hair was blown out and after is my natural curly hair. 
As you can see from the pictures my hair has grown in and the front of my hairline is all new growth. That's where you see the little curls in front. 


Overall my experience was great and I will be making an order very soon. Especially since they have this great deal going on their site. Buy 2 get 1 free so you're paying $99.99 for a 3 month supply. 

Now I want to hear from my Glammies if you have tried it and your feedback. Let's chat! 

*The company Viviscal provided me and 24 other bloggers with 3 month supply of product for an honest review. I was not paid for this review. 

2 comments:

The Beauty and The Business said...

I've always wanted to try this. I can really see that it worked for you, but it's so pricey!!

Unknown said...

wow i can see how much it has worked for u and girl u sold me... gonna have to save up for it though.... thanks for this awesome review love

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara