Review On Urban Decay BOS III UD Loves NYC

Thursday, September 16, 2010












I've had this baby for a few weeks and still haven't touched it until the other day. I'm glad I waited cause I was super excited when I opened it and had the moment of AWWWWWWW. My BF and I waited in line for 6-7 hours at Sephora Time Square for the Urban Decay (Book Of Shadows III) BOS III event on Aug 28, 2010. Talk about being a makeup junkie.

Anyways, back to the main subject BOS III. The set includes 7 new shadow colors, 9 of UD's top seller, 24/7 liners in Zero & Ransom, and of course primer potion. Below I tried to swatch the eyeshadow as best as I could. I'm pretty dark from the summer and some colors don't show on my tan. Here they are in order from left to right.


















The set was sold out at the store and Urban Decay sold out on their website in 10 minutes. Urban Decay is out there killing it with Alice In Wonderland, Naked Palette, and now BOS III UD Hearts NYC. I wonder what they have under their sleeves? I look forward on waiting and seeing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara