As most of you might know that I'm pregnant and about to pop any day now (due date Dec 3, 2011). With that being said, I'll be taking sometime off to prepare for labor & birth and to enjoy and bond with baby. IF I have any free time available then I'll post as much as possible. I will of course keep you updated on Twitter so make sure to follow me there. Please also follow my other blog I started a few months ago New Mami Again.
Thank you for following me and for all the kind words and comments on Twitter. Xoxo -Lizzie
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Glammies just an update on the new Miss Piggy Collection for MAC. It's been put on hold until tomorrow Nov 16, 2010. So make sure to be at your computer tomorrow to get your Miss Piggy on.
I thought of all the crazy things we sometimes do for beauty and then thought of having a challenge for the next few months of "Can you guess what this is". Now, I came across this the other day and thought WTH is this thing. Well, once I figured it out, I thought I would see if you my Glammies can figure it out.
For those that follow the rules and answer correct will be entered to win a cute bag with a variety of skin care, hair care, and makeup products from such companies as Ruby Kisses, The Body Shop, Redken, and more.
*Please make sure to read these simple rules to be entered.
- Only 1 guess per person.
- Must be a follower of this blog, facebook, and twitter to be entered.
- Leave a comment on each social network saying "I just entered Guess What This Is w/ Glam2Go".
- Must leave your answer below this post with your email address.
- Winner will be chosen at random from correct answer.
- Winner will have 1 week to claim their prize or it will be given to the next person on the list.
- Contest will run from Nov 14-Dec 14, 2011.
- USA Only
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Clarisonic Acne Clarifying Collection is a new line of brush and skin care line to the family. Below is more info *provided by Clarisonic.
ACNE CLEANSING BRUSH HEAD
- Safe for use on acne-prone skin
- Extra-plush bristle gradation delivers concentrated flushing of the pores
- Velvet-like bristle tips are uniquely textured to provide an ultra-gentle cleansing action on sensitive, compromised skin
- Fits on any Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System
ACNE DAILY CLARIFYING CLEANSER
- 2% salicylic acid acne treatment
- Dries and clears acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new blemishes from forming
- Enriched with vitamins and botanicals to help reduce the appearance of redness and leave skin feeling soft and smooth
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Barry M has a new nail paint that gives a Croc animal print on your nails. Similar to the Crankle but I think cooler. Here is the link to the video to view it in action. Barry M Croc Nail Paint £3.99-$6.34 usd
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
|Maybelline Master Drama Liner|
This has been out for a little bit of time but just now getting around to trying it and reviewing it. Maybelline came out with these liners that are suppose to be a creamy pencil that has 24 hour staying power and bold in color. And it is just that. I purchased the Bold Brown since they were out of the black plus I need to try a new brown since I don't like wearing black ALL THE TIME. It's a really pretty deep brown with a bit of sparkle and glides on so easy.
I wore the liner with no eye primer on top and bottom lid to really test it out. After a long day of running errands with Peanut, it stayed on with no problems and no smudging. Exactly what Maybelline said. It comes in 6 colors and available from $5.99 and up.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I believe it was 2 weeks ago now that The Body Shop had their Friends and Family 20% off and of course I took full advantage of it. I ended up with a really nice haul for Peanut and I and all that's pictured came out to $52.02. Yes, that's right I did some serious saving on this haul and here is the break down.
- Items: $123.48 (including free items)
- Love Your Body 10% Off: $7.45
- Love Your Body 4 points Gift: $15.00
- Friends & Family 20% Off: $13.41
- Shipping: $0.00
- Tax: $3.75
- Total: $57.39
- Ebates cash back: $5.37
- Saving: $71.48 (including free items)
Now here is the list of everything that was in this order and we'll start with the free items.
- Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Free
- Midnight Blue Day Bag Free
- Spiced Pumpkin Bath & Shower Gel Free
- Raspberry Ripple Bath & Shower Gel Free
- Coconut Shower Cream Free
- Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
- White Musk® Eau de Toilette
- Neroli Jasmin Eau de Toilette
- For Men Maca Root Razor Relief
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
- For Men Maca Root Shave Cream
Monday, November 7, 2011
|Sephora/Zuca New Rolling Bag|
The Sephora/Zuca bag comes with a silver frame and black outer bag with white font and 5 nylon inserts to organize and make your life so much easier. This bag is an easy carry on and you don't have to just use it just for makeup. I have used mine for weekend getaways and for shows to carry items and sit on when I need a break. It holds up to 300 pounds and I would recommend if you are going to use it for a seat, get you a cushion. ;) This is an investment and will set you back $285 but if your a VIB (event starting this week by invite only) then you'll be able to use your 20% discount to save a little extra $$$. Make sure to call customer service first and found out more details about ordering with a discount.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Concealer $7.99 and up
- Say bye bye to dark circles
Maybelline Lots Of Lash $3.99 and up
- From no lashes to BAM I got lashes
Yankee Candle Lip Balm $3.99
- Leaves your lip so soft and smooth
Bliss Triple Oxygen +C Energizing Cream $54
- Leaves skin baby soft
Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Lotion $2.99 and up
- Great for really dry skin
- Also help with my eczema
Royal & Langnickel Pink Natural Hair Brush Set $39.99 and up
- Well made and quality brushes
Fusion Beauty Tinted Moisturizer $27 and up
- Goes on very easy and doesn't leave streaks
- Leaves your skin with a cool feel
- No need for primer
Hello Kitty Graffiti 5 Piece Set $25 on sale now
- Super cute
- Brushes are soft
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
I've been wanting this for sometime and don't get me wrong I love my Mia but I saw this and just needed to have it in my life. So, I was flipping channels last week and saw on QVC this AMAZING deal for a Clarisonic Plus w/ Bliss full size products for $216 and available with easy pay for 36.08 for 6 payments plus tax. I asked my Peanut and how can he say no to a great deal and to the women that's carrying his baby. lol Love you Peanut!!!
The Clarisonic Plus has 3 speeds for face and body and comes with 3 brushes sensitive, deep pore, and a body brush. Has a rechargeable cradle and comes is a vary of colors (I choose the Pink Blossom pictured above). Now for the Bliss items that are included in this deal, Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, Lemon and Sage Body Wash, and Body Butter. Let me say that it was my first time trying the face wash and I'm in love. Left my skin super soft and baby smooth. This set is perfect for all skin types.
It's still available on QVC but the choice of colors is very limited. Perfect time to spoil yourself for the holidays of just cause. ;)