Hairy Wednesday w/ Alterna

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bamboo Smooth On-The-Go Travel Set ($38 Value)
Alterna is a new line available at Sephora and I purchase Bamboo Smooth On-The-Go Travel Set 
 to give it a try. Now, as you all know I have very curly coil like hair and it can get a bit frizzy depending on the weather. It's getting warm outside and I was looking for something that would help my wash and wear hair.

I chose this line since it's parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. They do carry 6 different types of products for different needs Bamboo, Cavier, Hemp, Life, Style Life, and TEN. Bamboo was perfect for my needs. The bamboo has kendi oil and you're like WTH is kendi oil. Well, it's a oil that contains fatty acids for your hair like Omegas 3, 6 & 9 that help repair and fight free radicals. And of course it contains bamboo that known to strengthen your hair and helps make it healthier.


After using these beautiful products for 1 week, what a difference on texture and look of my hair. The frizz completely under control with no weigh down, super soft, nice shine, and smelling delicious. I haven't had a hair cut since November since I get them done back home by my aunt (Chicago) and even my ends look better. I was really surprised with the result and look forward to trying the Shine line. A++  

This set includes:
- 1.35 oz Anti-Frizz Shampoo
- 1.35 oz Anti-Frizz Conditioner
- 0.85 oz Kendi Pure Treatment Oil
- 1.5 oz Anti-Humidity Hair Spray 

$25






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara