Makeup Forever New Aqua Liners

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MAKE UP FOR EVER

I was contact by Makeup Forever which is one of my fav lines with the opportunity to try they're new line of Aqua Liners waterproof liquid liner available in 15 colors. I was so excited since I love liquid liner and have been using it for (our secret) 20 years now. They were kind enough to send me 3 liners in 9 Iridescent Fuchsia, 10 Iridescent Red, and 4 Diamond Multicolor Black.

Now when they said waterproof they meant it! Let me tell you that I wore these on my hand for 7 hours and washed my hands many times without them budging (hubby was even impressed). Once I used some hand sanitizer (alcohol based of course) then it rubbed off. The colors are vibrant and the liner is easy to apply with a firm tip applicator, and at $23 available at Sephora and Makeup Forever Boutique & Sephora Soho Studio. I would rate these a A+. Below are swatches of the 3 liner and self portrait of myself with 9 Iridescent Fuchsia.














Top to bottom: 4 Diamond Multicolor Black,
9 Iridescent Fuchsia, and 10 Iridescent Red





























9 Iridescent Fuchsia



9 Iridescent Fuchsia 
(pictured above in self pic)

10 Iridescent Red




10 Iridescent Red

14 Diamond Multicolor Black

14 Diamond Multicolor Black 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara