M.I.A!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

So I know that a few of you have noticed and commented on my lack of posting and my overall MIA. I want to apologize for being gone for so long and my lack of communication. A lot has happened in the last year and life has taken over. Having a 1 year old now that thank goodness is doing better and a crazy schedule of business and work that has had me really crazy lately. But I will share with my Glammies the rest that has been happening in a video so you can see and hear from me what's going on.

As you can see my internet is working for now and I will take full advantage and post my giveaway for the holiday. Once video is done I will post on here for your viewing.


Thanks again for the love and support.

Love,

L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara