Review On Mario Badescu

Thursday, December 2, 2010


Drying LotionThe Drying Lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep. While other acne spot treatments can irritate and dry delicate or sensitive skin, this product is safe and effective for all skin types. 
INGREDIENTS: Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water (Aqua), CalamineCamphorColloidal SulfurSalicylic Acid,Glycerine, Zinc OxideTitanium DioxideTalc
For years I would see this on the back pages of several magazines. Dealing with adult acne myself and had tried almost everything I decided to give it a try. I purchased the drying lotion and told my son (he's 17 y.o and dealing with acne) that I had something new that might work for the both of us. First thing I did without reading was shake it. After turning the bottle around and reading it, I felt like a big dummy. It's reads in the back "Do not shake". lol I should have followed what they taught me in school and "follow directions".

After prepping my skin for my beauty sleep. Cleanse w/ Clarisonic using Juice Beauty or Philosophy Purity, Toner from Mario Badescu Special Cleansing Lotion C, and RareMinerals Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer. I followed the directions on the back (yes, I read) and applied on my "problem areas".

By the next morning those "problems areas" had dried out and gone down in size and that night I reapplied and by the night morning they were gone. GONE! The sulfur and salicylic acid help to kill the bacteria and dry the acne. The calamine helps soothe the skin from any irritation & redness, plus the camphor will help with any inflammation. This is a product line that will be in my skin care routine for a looong time! LOVE IT!!! Below are a few other products I can't live without from Mario Badescu. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara