Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head Review

Friday, July 22, 2011




I know you have heard me talking and raving about this machine for over a year now. I can't live without this baby and it has changed my skin and life for the better. I've been suffering from adult acne since I was 23 and since using this little miracle machine, my skin has done a 180. Since purchasing my Clarisonic Mia, I've been using the normal skin brush for sometime and then heard that Clarisonic had listen to us and came out with a new brush head. This Deep Pore Cleansing Brush helps cleanse oily skin, large pores, and those hard to reach areas.

Now since I'm pregos (pregnant) and my skin is going through some hormones issues on top of adult acne. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to try this new brush head out. First let me share my routine so you can get a better idea of how I use my Clarisonic Mia. I use Philosophy Purity to cleanse everyday and 2-3x a week I use Philosophy Microdelievery to exfoliate. After receiving and trying the new deep pore cleansing brush with my routine, my skin looks better and clearer then it has the last 5 months (prego). My skin is soft, clean feeling, and looks a lot brighter (not rocking the prego glow yet). I would give it a A++ and would recommend to anyone that has oily skin or just want more of a deep cleansing on their skin. $25 each or 2 for $40 and available at Sephora (store and website), Clarisonic, Skinstore.com (20% off everything now w/ code FRESH20), and Nordstrom.


2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I've been wanting to try this brush for the longest time ever. I think I'm going to get it soon. Ty for the review.

Clarisonic said...

Hi Lizzie! We're excited that you love the Deep Pore Cleansing brush head. Keep us posted on your long-term results. Cheers!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara