Makeup Melt Down & What's Out There To Help

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I've had a lot of Glammies asking for my opinion on what's the best primer to melt proof your makeup. With these hot summer months upon us we need all the help we can get. To help from shine and melting off, you must use a primer that's silicone free. I have tried quite a bit of primers and have my top 5 that I have found that work with hot weather.


Cover Fx Matte Primer $39
Anti shine primer that also help with breakout. It's paraben free, oil free, fragrance free.


Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer SPF 15 $17-52
Mineral based and water resistant formula that's silky smooth in texture. No Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, and Phthalates. 



Lorac Aqua Prime $31
Water based that helps moisturize and preps skin.


 
Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer $30
Light weight gel that act like a barrier between skin and makeup.


Urban Decay De-Slick In A Tube $28
A gel that keep your skin matte all day. A little goes a long way with this one.


What have you found that works well for you? I want to hear from my Glammies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara