YBF? Your Best Face Skin Care Review

Monday, August 1, 2011


















I received this media kit some weeks ago from YBF (Your Best Face). They were so kind to send over some of their products and samples for me to try out. Let me say that their packaging was so impressive and the amount of products that was sent was amazing. They really wanted me to try out their line and get a real feel for it. It's taken me some weeks since I like to take my time to try something and really get a feel for it as well as seeing the results. Here is more info about the creators and company.

After 4 weeks of trying out Correct Eye Cream (best seller), Defend Face Care, and Quench Lip Treatment (not including sample size items that were sent). I have noticed a difference on the hydration around my eyes, I LOVE Defend Face Cream, and the Lip Treatment is nice and moisturizing. Let me break down a bit about each product.

Correct Eye Cream
  • Helps with puffiness, dark circles, and lines
  • Peptides, olive leaf extract, and vitamin E & B5
  • 30 year-old eyes started looking like they were in their 20's again. Love it! 
  • $150
Defend Face Care
  • Great for combo skin 
  • Wrinkle prevention
  • Mattifer (used as a primer on a 80 degree day and worked great)
  • $120 
Quench Lip Treatment
  • Velvet soft lip balm
  • Cupuacu butter, oils, and vitamins
  • Great to layer and moisturize lips
  • $15
I think this is a skin care line that will have a successful future and I look forward to trying more items. Thanks Darrell & Kimberly for all your hard work and dedication on such an amazing line.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara