Model In A Bottle Review

Tuesday, June 22, 2010






A few weeks ago at the makeup show in NYC I came across the Model In A Bottle booth. I have heard about it for sometime and Oprah and Tyra have recommend this and you know once Oprah recommends or touch something, then it's gold. So, the lady at the booth were really nice and share info and let me try to it. This makeup setting spray is a one-of-a-kind matte finish setting spray. Model in a Bottle holds foundation and eye makeup in place throughout the day and night and is resistance to smudging, tears, humidity and water. It dries with a matte finish and doesn't clog pores or interfere with your spf. 





The one they tried on me was the sensitive formula and on the first spray it did feel a bit sticky but after it dried it felt fine and no stickiness. Now when I do my makeup, I must say my makeup does last all day and the only times I touch up is if I get sweat or need to add blush. After trying Model In A Bottle all day which  so happen to be our anniversary and were enjoying our day in NYC. Let me say that my makeup lasted all day! No touch up after sweating a bit with all the body heat at the show and no touch up of blush. 

My opinion is that Model In A Bottle is a great product. A must have for summer, weddings, and just for everyday staying power. 

*I wasn't paid for this review and purchased these items myself. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara