Review on EcoTools Brushes

Monday, June 14, 2010

EcoTools Review 

EcoTools BAMBOO Blush Brush




A few weeks ago I found out about a recycle program that EcoTools was running. Swap your supplies program by EcoTools would take makeup brushes, body washes,scrubs, body lotions/butters, hand creams, body mists and bath sponges. For each item turned in, participants will receive a coupon for a free EcoTools alternative! [Up to $7.99 value, limit 2 coupons per person, per household]. To continue to show respect to the earth, items collected will be recycled.

I sent out 2 old brushes of my first kit and a few weeks later I received an email to confirm my mailing address. One week later I received my 2 coupons for my free brushes. I rushed over to Ulta Beauty and picked a blush brush and an eye shadow brush. The packaging is reusable and has a green tip in the back of each of them. These brushes are made with super soft synthetic Taklon, a man-made fiber, that's cruelty-free! They have a nice bamboo handle and recycle aluminum ferrule. 


Overall, the price and quality are great. Price varies from $3.99 and up. EcoTools also carries bath & body, cosmetic bags, and now a skin care line.  I highly recommend these to everyone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara