Review of New Clinique Acne Liquid Makeup

Monday, April 19, 2010


 
 The new Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup has finally arrived and with a bang. I kept hearing and reading about it, and was so curious to try it out. It says it keeps you fresh, natural, matte, and has medicated ingredients to help treat existing breakouts and keep them from coming back. I had to try it! Now, I have had my love and hates with Clinique for some time. So I got a sample and had it for a few days.
Then, I had a friend drop by without announcing his visit (my pimple under my lip I named Fred) and thought it was the perfect time to try it out.
 
I applied one half of my face with primer and the other without and then applied the Clinique foundation. After a long day of running errands, I must say that it didn't disappoint. It gives a matte finish and the coverage was moderate to full. It's texture was light and easy to apply. I also noticed that with my combo skin type, (t-zone shine) I didn't have shine at the end of the day. Now after further inspection of my face I did notice the primer side held up a bit better and the non-primer got a little dry on my cheek. I'm guessing this is from the medication in the foundation.

The next day my friend that had come to visit, (Fred) had decided it was time to leave. Yes, it dried up my pimple. I was really happy with that and felt like it had passed it's test.
    

Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

  • Skin Types: 2 - Dry Combination, 3 - Oily, 4 - Very Oily
  • Formula: Liquid
  • Coverage: Moderate
  • Benefits: Covers and treats acne
  • Shades:  Comes in 8 shades

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara