Review on Luxx Cosmetics

Friday, April 30, 2010





Luxx Cosmetics Review


In the last few months I kept hearing about this cosmetic line called Luxx Cosmetics. It's a new line that is enriched with vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and doesn't believe in animal testing. They sent me some products to try and I was looking forward to playing with them. I was sent creme blush, eyeshadow, water proof mascara, and lip gloss. It was wrapped in pretty tissue paper, a cosmetic bag, and in a pretty pink bag. Shipping was fast since they are located on the east coast as I am. I ripped the package open and got started on playing and testing it out.











(Pictured left to right. Lipgloss in Red Carpet, eyeshadow in Muse, and Creme blush on Flaunt.)


 Frosted eyeshadow in Muse
The first thing I tried was the shadow, that's a beautiful deep purple color. The texture is silky smooth and the pigment is amazing. I applied it with primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion) and it lasted all day.

Waterproof Mascara
Next, was the mascara that is waterproof and comes in a tube. The packaging I thought was pretty kool and different. Once I applied the mascara it took a couple of coats to get it how I wanted it. It did stay on all day and was really easy to take off with facial wipes.

Liquid Lips in Red Carpet
The color of this gloss is the perfect shade of red. I applied the gloss and right off the bat, I noticed the smooth and moisturizing texture. After wearing if for a few hours and wiping off, it left my lips nice and soft.

Creme Blush in Flaunt
The creme blush is exactly that. Creamy and perfect! I applied and was shocked of the pigment. The color was just gorgeous and a pretty shade of peachy pink. Easy to apply and stayed on all day. Natural looking and perfect.


My Opinion
Overall, the products I tried were really great. Easy to apply and great colors. The one thing I was not completely satisfied with was the mascara. It was very light and natural looking. I prefer a more fuller look for my lashes. Otherwise, from a 1-10 I would rate Luxx Cosmetics a 9.


http://luxxcosmetics.com/shop/

*I was not paid to do a review on these products or company. This my honest opinion of products tried and used for review and personal use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara