Review on Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

24K Gold Eyelash Curler - <span style="color: #cc0000;">Sweet New Price!</span>


I kept hearing the hype for years on this Shu Uemura eye lash curler, but just never really wanted to try it. So the curiosity killed me after so many years and I broke down and purchased the curler (only $19.00 @Nordstrom). Opening the box I noticed it came with an extra silicone pad. I was really excited about that since I don't have to search for another one for some time. The next day while applying my daily makeup, I decided today was the day to try it out. Now, I have my fair share of eyelash curlers ( don't know why I have so many)  and would say I think of myself as an eyelash curler Pro. lol

I tried it before my mascara and WOW! Now I know what all the talk was about. It's perfect for all eye shapes and doesn't pinch. It curled my lashes perfectly and I even curled after I applied my mascara and perfect again (I don't recommend curling after mascara to everyone, since it can break your lashes). Shu Uemura also carries a smaller one that can be used for baby lashes and the corner of the eyes (Haven't tried that one yet). They also have a limited edition 24 karat curler ( pictured above and on sale @ sephora.com).

After years of not wanting to try it and fighting for no reason, I have tried it and kicking myself in the butt for not trying it sooner. But now that I have, I have fallen in love with it like everyone else. I highly recommend this eyelash curler for everyone to try and I'm sure you'll love it too.

Sephora.com                                                                          
Shu Uemura 24K Limited Edition
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Shu Uemura mini Eyelash Curler

Shu Uemura.com
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers

Nordstrom.com
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

2 comments:

misskimmm said...

ty!!! i had it in my cart at sephora.com and it "suddenly" went from $24 to $19 - you KNOW i purchased it right away (in case it was a slip up and i could "sneak" the order thru!) it came the day before yesterday, but haven't had a chance to use it - now i can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

Miss Kimmm,

I want to hear your feedback after you use it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara