Review on Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

Friday, April 30, 2010











Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

I kept seeing the commercial for this product and I'm such a sucker for marketing. I went online (Loreal.com) and read about it and saw there was a coupon for it. So, I said what the hell. I'm such a product whore that I can't let this one pass by without trying it. I went on my weekly product shop and picked it up.

It's suitable for all skin types, Dermatologist test, and non comedogenic. It's a silky texture that leaves your skin nice and smooth. Fills in fine line, wrinkles, and pores. You can use it alone or under your makeup. I tried it with and without makeup. Without makeup was perfect and left my skin smooth and looking really nice. With makeup it worked well but by the end of the day ( having combo skin) I was having t-zone shine.

Overall, it's a great product and great price ($10.99 @ Target)

Target

Loreal Perfecting Base

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara