Beauty Tip Of The Week July 26-July 30, 2010

Monday, July 26, 2010


Hi everyone I hope everyone had a great weekend! Well, this weeks BTOTW is making your pedicure last until your next pedicure. Now I myself, do my own pedicure because I'm picky and haven't found a salon I really like in North NJ. I have found that I do a better pedicure on myself, then I have ever had done and I know my items are sanitized. An option is taking your own items used for a mani & pedi to insure nice clean items are used.

Ok, on to making your pedicure last. A few things you can do to make your pedicure last are using a base so that the polish can adhere better to your nails and always using a top coat when your get your pedicure done. Applying your top coat every other day will  keep them nice and shiny.  Below are a few items I can recommend and also use myself. They can be found at Sally Beauty Supply store or on their website


Base Coats
A product thumbnail of Orly Bonder Basecoat














Orly Bonder Basecoat


A product thumbnail of Nail Life Gripper Basecoat













Nail Life Gripper Basecoat 


A product thumbnail of China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
China Glaze Basecoat


Clear Coat 


A product thumbnail of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat 


Chip Free 


A product thumbnail of Orly Won't Chip Polish Shield
Orly Won't Chip Polish Shield 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara