Clarisonic Review

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's been a long time coming for this review and I'm so excited! OK, now I've been wanting the Clasrisonic forever. Me dropping my hints to the BF didn't work so for Xmas 2009 I treated myself to the Mia. I purchased the white Mia since QVC ran out of the pink and blue Mia's. They had a great payment plan that I just had to take advantage of and it was at the perfect time since it was Xmas.


Skin Care System: Clarisonic Mia


Here is a little info about the Clarisonic:


Clarisonic developed the sonic technology proven to gently yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear your pores. The Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth your skin. In just 60 seconds a day, the micro-massage action cleans more than twice as effectively as manual cleansing.

Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Benefits

  • Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing
  • Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
  • Cleanses so well that products absorb better
  • Gentle enough for twice daily use
  • Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
  • Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
I was so excited when it arrived that I ran to the bathroom to try it out. Now the big test for me was that my skin had been looking dull, pore size looking larger, and I had my lovely adult acne going on. Lucky me! But at the same time this was a good chance to see what this little machine could do. On the first try I used the sensitive skin brush as a "just in case measure".  WOW, in just the first try and using Philosophy Purity cleanser, it took all my makeup and yucky stuff off. And after a week of using it morning and night my skin looked amazing. I started getting compliments from people and my boyfriend even noticed a difference.

Now after using my Mia for 7 months my skin is clearer, glowy, and so silky smooth. I tell everyone about it and have gotten a few of my clients hooked on it. It's something that I feel, as a makeup artist and esthetician, is a must have in your daily skin care routine. Without my Clarisonic Mia my skin wouldn't be the same. Thanks Clarisonic for such an amazing machine that has changed my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara