Eve Pearl Big Deal

Monday, July 12, 2010

If you love makeup then you know Eve Pearl. If you don't, then let me share some info about this special women. Eve Pearl is a 5 time Emmy winning makeup artist and author of Plastic Surgery without the Surgery, the Miracle of Makeup Techniques. As all my followers already know that I had the privilege of meet her at The Makeup Show this last May. That was a dream come true for me. 


At The Makeup Show NYC in May I purchased a few things from her booth such as salmon concealer and liquid pen liner. Let me tell you that out of all the things that I purchased at the show (and I got a lot of stuff) Eve Pearl products are my fav. Her salmon concealer is an amazing product! 


Well, the reason for the post is that Eve decided to share the love with everyone. If you sign up to her website EvePearl.com by Tuesday July 13, 2010 you will receive a code for 50% off. Yes, you read right 50% off. Make sure to let eve pearl and her staff know that Lizzie @glam2go sent you over. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara