Review On Eyedews

Thursday, July 15, 2010



A few weeks ago I found out about this new product that people were talking about. I went online and read about and thought it would be great to try and review it. Here is a little bit of info on Eyedews.

Hydrating... Cooling... Soothing... Energizing... AMAZING!
If you have circles, bags, puffiness, fine lines, stress, fatigue, hangover, or a Hot Date, Eyedews® may be for you.
A refreshing, single use, under-eye rejuvenation treatment, Eyedews® are specifically formulated to help you Look & Feel Great!
If you haven't tried Eyedews® yet, you should. Discover the benefits of this crazy new sliver of deliciousness for yourself. The perfect little "pick me up" any place, any time - Eyedews® are there to give you what you need. The only side effects are good effects!


Ingredients:
  • Water – Yes, pure, filtrated water, an essential element for beautiful skin.
  • Chitosan – Derived from the exoskeletons of shrimp, lobster and crab. Chitosan has been shown to be an effective skin healer, with antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Glycerin – Moisture magnet attracts water to the skin.
  • Aloe Barbedensis – Moisturizer and one of the best wound care ingredients in the world, contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes & amino acids to help purify, detoxify and heal the skin, while encouraging water retention.
  • Lambda Carrageenan - Carrageenan is extracted from certain red seaweeds (Rhodophyceae) and is a natural texturizing ingredient used in numerous health & beauty products to provide texture and consistency, and is a common ingredient in many food products. 
  • Collagen – plant collagen from kelp. Smoothes, plumps, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. (No need to inject!)
  • Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - Considered an antioxidant superstar. Vitamin E is a lipid-soluble vitamin known for being an excellent antioxidant when applied topically to skin.
  • L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – Another anti-oxidant super star… helps to protect and heal the skin from harmful sun rays.. Essential for healthy skin.
  • Hyaluronic Acid – Occurs naturally in the deep layer of the dermis. The ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid helps to keep the skin smooth and plump.
  • Ubiquinone (Co-Q10)  - A vitamin-like substance present in all human cells and responsible for cell protection and production of the body’s energy. Helps prevent and repair sun damaged skin.
  • Lavender Oil – Healing, cleansing, soothing, toning – the herbal sedative.
  • Paraffin Liquidum - Cosmetics-grade mineral oil and petrolatum are considered the safest, most nonirritating moisturizing ingredients ever found.
  • Polyvinylpyrrolidone - It places an imperceptible film over the skin that is considered to be water-binding, which may also aid in the appearance of firmer skin.
  • Methylparaben - Yes, preservatives – because the alternative (bacteria) is not an option. After much research/testing, this is the best option. Methylparaben is .001% of the ingredient composition.
  • Blue 1 – FDA approved color for use in the area of the eye.


Last week on Facebook they announced they were looking for 3 people to try them and do before & after photos. I was all over it. I received them super fast and this morning, I woke up and took a before photo. I left them on for 20 minutes and took my after photo. Let me tell you, I never notice how puffy my eyes were in the morning until I looked at myself in the mirror and the photos. My face felt refresh, cool, and my eyes had a lot less puffiness, dark circles, and felt moisturized. I must say that I didn't know what to expect since there are so many products out there that promise so much and rarely stand up to what they promise. I can say that these little gels pads really do work and will be in my makeup kit and personal makeup table at all times. 2 thumbs up to Eyedews!

*I wasn't paid for this review and received these as a sample for an easy before and after photos on Facebook. Receiving this item for free didn't effect my review and this is my honest opinion of the product.

Before 


Eyedews applied and doing their work.




After 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no difference in your eyes whatsoever. Lucky you got them for free.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara