Our Road Trip To Beauty 360 In Ridgefield,CT

Monday, August 2, 2010


For months, I've been wanting to take a ride to Connecticut to check out Beauty 360. Beauty 360 is a part of CVS and carry's prestige lines such as Laure Geller, Mario Badescu, Lola, and others. Below is more info about this great store.

Beauty 360 is the natural evolution of the CVS/pharmacy commitment to beauty. At CVS/pharmacy, we pride ourselves on listening to our customers and giving them what they want. The introduction of Beauty 360 is the result of this customer insight combined with our extensive beauty experience. To ensure that our future plans and enhancements target your specific needs, take our quick survey and let us know what you think.
Through a new experiential service model that is heavily focused on the customer, Beauty 360 is redefining the prestige beauty shopping experience. Beauty 360 offers an edited selection of prestige and niche cosmetics, skincare and fragrance brands in a friendly environment that is simultaneously upscale and accessible.
When we drove up I was surprised on how pretty and elegant looking the store is, and it's connected to a CVS store. There was only 1 customer in the store and ourselves. The decor was bright & white and so immaculate. I have NEVER seen a cosmetics story so put together and clean before. It reminded me of a Sephora but more roomy, brighter and cleaner. The employees were helpful but after a while of being there were just too helpful. We were asked 4 times if we needed help and were the only customers in the store. My BF just said " They are just bored and keep asking since they have nothing to do". 

We did purchase some some items such as Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for my son and a nail polish I found in CVS. We were asked if there was anything thing we would like to sample and my BF received samples of Anthony Shaving Gel & Jack Black Beard Lube (review on shaving products from BF Gabe coming soon). 
Overall, I really enjoy the store and what it had to offer and if I'm ever in CT again, I would make a visit to Beauty 360. Thanks ladies and keep up the great service. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara