Sephora & Urban Decay BOS III I Heart NYC Event

Saturday, August 28, 2010
















You probably know already since I couldn't stop talking about it on twitter, of my adventure on attending the event on Aug 28, 2010. It was the launch of Urban Decay's BOS III (Bottle Of Shadows) I Heart NYC. Urban Decay did a great tribute to one of the best cities in the world NYC baby! I was there in line at 7 am (ran late since I missed the bus and had to beat this face before leaving) with a big smile. I was shocked to see only 1 person standing in line for his girlfriend. What a dedicated boyfriend he was to be there since 5:30-6 am.













My BF was a champ and made the trip with me. We prepped our post and got comfy for our long wait. The people watching was great of course being in time square and I meet some great ladies in line. After, a long wait (cutting it short) we got our wrist bands and headed in 10 at a time. I chose to get my eyes done with this great MUA (makeup artist) name Jessica. She was beautiful with gorgeous crystal blue eyes and a total sweetheart.  














And after getting my face beat on by Jesscia. I had the opportunity to meet celebrity MUA Eric Jimenez. What a talented, outgoing, and down to earth person. I just melted! He has such a positive energy and attitude. What a great way to end the day! Thanks Sephora staff for a great event and Urban Decay! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara