Beauty Broadcast Girl Confessions Tag!

Friday, October 8, 2010



Hi ya! I'm having fun with these tags going around the last few days and here is another. I got a tag from super cute beauty blogger Emily Noel A.K.A Beauty Broadcast. Hope you enjoy! ;) 




1. What color is you hair?: Dark Brown



2. Drama?: Hate it and don't need it in my life. 

3. Are you a girly girl?: I can be but a tom boy at heart. 

4. 
Who was the last person you hugged?: My BF Gaby.

5. 
Small or large purses?: I would say both but mostly large.

6. 
Are you short?: Yes and I'm and proud of it at 5'3.

7. 
Do you like somebody: I'm a people person so yes.

8. 
What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: Depends on the person. lol

9. 
Do you care if your socks are dirty: I hate seeing dirty socks

10.
 Do you dress up on Halloween?: No

11. 
Are you double jointed?: Yes my knees

12. 
Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: When I was younger I slept in the park and broke night.

13. 
Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: Yes my BF coming up the stairs lol 

15. 
Do you call anybody by their last name?: My BF sometime to miss with him.

16. 
How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: I know for sure one. Wonder who? lol (The BF) 

“X” Marks the Spot:

[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[ ] I get jealous.
[X ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like death metal.
[X] I like rap.
[ ] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[X] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[X] I own a boy band CD.
[X ] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X ] Guys are confusing.
[ X] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[X] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. 
What color is your bra that your wearing?: Flesh Tone lol

18. 
Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Both

19. 
Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: No

20. 
Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yes, Jahnne from Chicago my BFF Love you & Miss You!!!

21. 
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Of course who hasn't

22. 
What size shoe do you wear?: 8.5-9

23. 
Do you like your life?: It's taken time and hard work but everything is falling into place. 

24. 
Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: Oh yeah!

25. 
Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: Yes! Good time

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: I use to have more boys and now have more girls.

27. 
Do you wear extensions?  Once in a big while

28. 
Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : Yes and felt bad after

29. 
What are your biggest fears?: Deep water & Heights

30. 
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes

31. 
Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: Yes

32. 
Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: Beauty Broadcast answered this perfect. "I can see why people might think that... but there are always exceptions".

33. 
Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: Yes

34. 
Do you ever wish you were famous?: I have always felt that I was destined for success. 

35. 
Are you currently missing someone? Everyday of every minute.
]
***This guy or that guy?*** Punk/Goth or Gangster?: a little of all 3 Preppy or Cowboy?: Both Face or Body?: Both Sweet or Sexy?: Being sweet brings out the sexy. Armani or Abercrombie?: Both City-slicker or Rural Guy?: Both Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: I love light eyes. Contacts or Glasses?: Doesn't matter to me.
***Your pick...***

36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Mascara

37. 
Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: I'm not big on name brands but I would say both

38. 
Heels or flats?: Flats

39. 
Skirts or pants?: Pants but going to start wearing skirts more often once it gets warm again.

40. 
Socks or leggings?: Both

41. S
weatshirts or jackets?: Both

42. 
Flip Flops or sneakers?: Both My Favs

43. 
Straight or curly hair?: Both depends on mood and weather

44. 
Hoop or dangling earrings?: Both

45. 
White or black?: Black

46. 
Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Bath & Body Works

47. 
Smoothies or lattes?: Lattes

48. 
Diet or regular sodas?: Regular

49. 
Orange juice or Apple juice?: Orange

50. 
Pearls or diamonds?: Diamonds

51. 
Vintage or boho?: Both

52. 
Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: Whatever

53. 
Lindsay or Hilary?: Hilary

54. 
Ipod or cell phone?: My Cell

55. 
Friends or family?: Both since they're all family

56. 
Lip gloss or lip stick?: Both but I love some lip gloss 

57. 
Manicure or pedicure?: Both

58. 
Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Chanel

59. 
Love or peace?: Both

60. 
Sunglasses or purses?: I have to do both


***
In a guy…*** Funny or Serious?: Must be funny Romantic or Daredevil?: Romantic Cute or Hot?: Either Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: Light Long Hair or Short Hair?: Short Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Both

Good Dancer or Good Singer?: Good dancer  Basketball Player or Football Player?: Doesn't matter  Jock or Rebel?: A bit of both 

Smoker or Non-smoker?: non smoker Druggie or Clean?: Clean HELLO Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Both I love a man with toys Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: No 80's stache but a little hair is fine  Younger or Older?: Younger lol (future cougar) Player or Loyal?: What you think? Of course Loyal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara