What I'm Loving This Week Oct 11-15, 2010

Friday, October 15, 2010

Terracotta Khôl Kajal Intense Indian Kohl
Guerlain Terracotta Khol Kajal Intense Indian Kohl $35

Guerlain has a cosmetic line that is one of the top luxurious line out in the market and well worth the price. This week I was introduced to this line a bit better and was shown this amazing item. I'm a person that loves using liner and especially lining my waterlines to deepen my look and found this item to work perfect.
It's super soft & creamy and made easy to line your waterlines and stays put. It's a mineral based liner that is non irritating to eyes and highly pigmented.

If you've been looking for a waterproof liner to use on your waterline, then you must check this one out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara