- Lush Fair Trade Foot Lotion $21.95 Helps achy feet and helps to moisturize with cocoa butter and peppermint.
- Lush Lemony Flutter $12.95 Great for cuticles, elbows, and feet. Contains lemon to brighten and avocado to moisturize.
- Vaseline Rich Cocoa Butter Petroleum $3.49
- Votre Vu Tres Magnificent Energizing Crème for the Feet $20.30
- Airplus Foe Her Aloe Infused Spa Socks $3.00
- Gena Callus Off $10.49
- Mr. Pumice Pumi Bar $1.69
Monday, October 18, 2010
Here is a tip to help with dry feet. Exfoliating is key to keeping your feet nice and soft. At night take a thicker cream or even Vaseline, apply on your feet with a nice pair of thick socks or softening socks. By morning, you will have softer feet. Below are a few items I can recommend and use myself on a daily basis.