Mani Tuesday w/ My First Chanel Polish 461

Tuesday, February 15, 2011




Can you believe this is my first Chanel nail polish? I was at Nordstrom yesterday Feb 14, 2011 just doing my blog homework and wanted to check out the new Chanel polish Black Pearl. Once I started playing w/ the colors I spotted this beautiful sparkle blue color name Blue Stain 461 and had to have it.  Applied easy and opaque w/ 2 coats and a top coat of Seche Vite.

I have wondered about the nail polishes from Chanel and have now been convinced. The quality is amazing on this colors and no chips. My nails feel soft and silky. Below is a bit of info of these special and amazing polishes.

Brilliance to your fingertips with must-have colours from the runways of Paris. State-of-the-art formula strengthens and moisturizes nails. Unique patented non-spill bottle with wiping action for easy application.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara