Sephora Skin Care Review Thursday

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Supreme Cleansing FoamInstant Moisturizer
Flawless Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel
Express Cleansing WipesInstant Refreshing Toner

Sephora has a new skin care line and it FANTASTIC! I got a sample of the Instant Moisturizer in a holiday gift bag and gave it a week test drive to see how it worked. I was really surprised and it being the first time I tried Sephora skin care line was truly impressed.


After trying the moisturizer I decided to try the Supreme Cleansing Foam Cleanser, Flawless Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15  Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel, Express Cleansing Wipes, and Instant Refreshing Toner. After 2 weeks of trying all these items, they have become regulars in my skin care routine. I use the Instant Depuffing Roll On Gel every morning and does exactly what it says. Takes those morning puffy eyes away and helps brighten & hydrate. The wipes & cleansing foam takes all my makeup off and tones my skin. But since I really like to tone my skin and to make sure all trace of makeup is off I use the refreshing toner. Below is more info provided by Sephora. 


What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This moisturizer is ideal of all skin types, non-comedogenic, and formulated without mineral oil. 


For my Glammies that were curious about this line I do recommend it and give it an A+.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara