Valentine's Day Hairy Wednesday

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This week I will be coloring my hair for this weekends Valentine's Day celebration. Plan on going out w/ my Peanut and want to look my best. ;) Now, that I'm getting a bit older and I'm getting a few gray hairs (please keep this a secret). To helps hide these little suckers I've been using Redken hair color in 5M which is a medium brown color. It doesn't dry up my hair like other hair colors have done in the past. My hair is left soft and the color is perfect. It's only available at professional stores or hair salons. Drugstore color I recommend are below.

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Nutri-Browns Lightening Color Creme For Dark Hair, Reddish Brown B2 (Roasted Coffee)ULTA
ULTA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara