Hairy Wednesday w/ Silk Elements Mixed Silk Nourishing Deep Conditioner

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A product thumbnail of Silk Elements Mixed Silk Nourishing Deep Conditioner

As some of my Glammies may know by now that I'm a natural girl w/ naturally coil curly hair. But the kool thing is I can wear my hair from curly to silky straight w/ blow drying and flat iron. I must say that I have the best of both worlds. With wearing my hair curly I need to deep condition my hair 1x a week to keep my curls soft, moisturized, hydrated.

I'm always on a search for the next new best products for my curly hair and was doing my normal online shopping and came across this deep conditioner from Silk Elements. The reviews that were given online sounded really good and decided at $5.99 on sale w/ my Sally's card was not bad to try it out.

Directions say to leave on for 3 minutes but I left mine for 20 minutes since I was working while deep condition. I rinsed and can feel the difference and once I walked out the shower, I can see the difference. It left my hair so soft and my curls were a bit loose. Through out the few days my hair still felt soft and curls were nice and healthy looking. A+


  • hydrates & detangles
  • Leaves curls bouncy
  • Intensive moisture

Silk Elements Mixed Silk Nourishing Deep Conditioner is specially formulated to leave curls bouncy, vibrant, and healthy-looking! An indulgent, intensive moisture treatment that restores hair while it hydrates and detangles. Curls are left smooth, silky, and shiny.
 "NATURAL CURLS FOR NATURAL GIRLS"

*Courtesy of Sally Beauty 















Picture of me (Lizzie "Glam2Go" Muriel) on the left and my beautiful cuzo on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara