Can You Guess What This Is?

Monday, November 14, 2011

V31136 - Slique Face & Body Hair Threading System

I thought of all the crazy things we sometimes do for beauty and then thought of having a challenge for the next few months of "Can you guess what this is". Now, I came across this the other day and thought WTH is this thing. Well, once I figured it out, I thought I would see if you my Glammies can figure it out.

For those that follow the rules and answer correct will be entered to win a cute bag with a variety of skin care, hair care, and makeup products from such companies as Ruby Kisses, The Body Shop, Redken, and more.

*Please make sure to read these simple rules to be entered.
  • Only 1 guess per person.
  • Must be a follower of this blog, facebook, and twitter to be entered. 
  • Leave a comment on each social network saying "I just entered Guess What This Is w/ Glam2Go".
  • Must leave your answer below this post with your email address. 
  • Winner will be chosen at random from correct answer.
  • Winner will have 1 week to claim their prize or it will be given to the next person on the list.
  • Contest will run from Nov 14-Dec 14, 2011.
  • USA Only
I can't wait to hear your answers and best of luck to everyone!

8 comments:

Starbelly said...

My guess is a nail kit that snaps into a sander for your feet. @Lunachique on twitter

Starbelly said...

My e-mail is grinchina at yahoo dot com

LKosho said...

i think its a hair threading system

LKosho said...

I THINK ITS A HAIR THREADING UNIT

Sarah said...

It's a hair removal device!

njsunbunny said...

I'm going to have to say that it is a hair removal pad!

Alyssa Valentine said...

I don't have a Facebook or Twitter, but I am a follower of your blog.

It's the Slique – Face and Body Hair Threading.

My GFC name: valentinekisses or it could be Crystal Valentine Burhans

email: kisses (at) valentinekisses.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

The winner is....... Sarah with the correct answer of hair removal device.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara