The Body Shop Friends & Family Haul 2011

Tuesday, November 8, 2011


I believe it was 2 weeks ago now that The Body Shop had their Friends and Family 20% off and of course I took full advantage of it. I ended up with a really nice haul for Peanut and I and all that's pictured came out to $52.02. Yes, that's right I did some serious saving on this haul and here is the break down. 
  • Items: $123.48 (including free items)
  • Love Your Body 10% Off: $7.45
  • Love Your Body 4 points Gift: $15.00
  • Friends & Family 20% Off: $13.41 
  • Shipping: $0.00 
  • Tax: $3.75 
  • Total: $57.39 
  • Ebates cash back: $5.37
  • Total:52.02 
  • Saving: $71.48 (including free items)


Now here is the list of everything that was in this order and we'll start with the free items. 

  • Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Free
  • Midnight Blue Day Bag Free
  • Spiced Pumpkin Bath & Shower Gel Free
  • Raspberry Ripple Bath & Shower Gel Free
  • Coconut Shower Cream Free
  • Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
  • White Musk® Eau de Toilette
  • Neroli Jasmin Eau de Toilette
  • For Men Maca Root Razor Relief
  • Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
  • For Men Maca Root Shave Cream
I would love to hear what you got for this deal and how much you saved. 




2 comments:

PinkGlitter said...

Looks like you got a lot of great products. I used to love the Body Shop but haven't shopped there in awhile for one reason or another. I especially love their orange scented products and the body butters. Too bad I missed the F&F discount.

rupertnrupert said...

Good post. From it I get many knowledge about microdermabrasion and its benefit. There are many types of it.


Microdermabrasion

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara