Clarisonic Plus Bliss Face & Body Collection

Wednesday, November 2, 2011



I've been wanting this for sometime and don't get me wrong I love my Mia but I saw this and just needed to have it in my life. So, I was flipping channels last week and saw on QVC this AMAZING deal for a Clarisonic Plus w/ Bliss full size products for $216 and available with easy pay for 36.08 for 6 payments plus tax. I asked my Peanut and how can he say no to a great deal and to the women that's carrying his baby. lol Love you Peanut!!!

The Clarisonic Plus has 3 speeds for face and body and comes with 3 brushes sensitive, deep pore, and a body brush. Has a rechargeable cradle and comes is a vary of colors (I choose the Pink Blossom pictured above). Now for the Bliss items that are included in this deal, Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, Lemon and Sage Body Wash, and Body Butter. Let me say that it was my first time trying the face wash and I'm in love. Left my skin super soft and baby smooth. This set is perfect for all skin types.

It's still available on QVC but the choice of colors is very limited. Perfect time to spoil yourself for the holidays of just cause. ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara