Lorac Mini Haul

Friday, May 14, 2010

Here is my Lorac mini haul from their VIP Sale. I purchased the CD3 Island Escape, Cheek Stamp in Island Spice, Hibiscus, Coral, Golden Glow, and oil free foundations in S7-8. I purchased 2 foundations since I wasn't sure on my color.


The CD3 Island Escape is convenient and a nice set with colors that are very pigmented. The lip gloss are really nice and moisturizing.

The cheek stamp is exactly that. It's a stamp with color on the bottom and the top is the stamp. I like the idea but the spring in the device makes to much noise.


The foundation is oil, fragrance and silicone free formula. Leaves a natural coverage on your skin and great for sensitive skin. I prefer to apply this with a sponge (beauty blender).


*I wasn't paid for this review and purchased these items myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara