Sorry & Contest

Friday, May 21, 2010


Good Morning!

I wanted to say sorry I haven't posted anything the last few days. I've been so busy with personal life that I haven't had time to blog. I will be on this weekend so I can blog a few things for next week.To make up for the lack of blogging I will have a contest. Info is below.

Contest today on here (blogger.com) and twitter.com/glam2go. You will be entered to win a Shrek Mini OPI set from the New movie Shrek The Final Chapter. Become a follower on twitter, blog, and leave a comment on here with your name, email, and twitter name. Please retweet contest to followers. Enter from May 21-23, 2010 until 5 pm est. Winner will be selected on May 23, 2010. Enter only once and Good Luck.


8 comments:

Kathleen said...

Kathleen
Sparklezstars@cfl.rr.com
@Sparklezstars

Thanks for the contest! :)

Michelle S. said...

Following on twitter @rsj2000mrs
And joined blog via google friend connect.

ladylisa1 said...

follow on google and twitter @ladylisa1

ladylisa1 said...

Good morning to you too!

Milana said...

Following blog and twitter account @little_kisa
lucktome attt live com

akritical said...

Hi! I am following you on twitter and tweeted @akritical. Also following your blog. Thanks for the giveaway. I ♥ Shrek! akritical(at)yahoo(dot)com

patty said...

Follow on twitter @lambchop1965 follow this blog pattyherbert1965@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the new followers and support. Winner has been chosen and contacted. Congrats and keep following we have a lot of great things coming up! -Lizzie @Glam 2 Go

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara