Review Loreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Loreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base





 I have to say drug store products have come up and are really coming alive in the last 5 years or so. (my opinion) I was surprise and excited to see that Loreal was coming out with a studio line to sell everywhere. I saw the commercial and received a sample card of this product and tried it. After I went straight to the store (Ulta) and purchased.

Now after testing it for a few weeks here are my like and dislikes of this product.

Likes

  • Lightweight
  • Velvet smooth texture
  • Glades on 
  • Smooth out skin 
  • Helps the appearance of pores and fine lines
  • Notice it even out my skin tone a bit
  • Leave skin with a nice matte finish 
Dislikes
  • Not for combo or oily skin (my opinion)
Overall, I did like the products. Applying it was nice and light. Left my skin feeling soft and the texture is so nice and smooth. My skin just looked better but just apply this all over. It also helped even out my skin tone. Now, I do have combination skin (t-zone shine) and through out the day I had to use blotting paper (clean and clear are my fav) to take the shine away. That was the only down fall of the product, but with that said I would recommend and great for using on it's own.

*I wasn't paid for this review and purchased these items myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara