Review on ELF Studio line Brush Set

Monday, May 10, 2010

                              
                              Review on ELF Studio 

 So, the other day I did a bit of a haul on ELF. I received a code for 60% off studio line and I took full advantage of it. The haul included bronzers in warm, cool, and golden; plus brush shampoo, 11 piece set of Studio brushes, and facial wipes that I love. Now, I've been eyeballing these brushes for some time. I do have a few brushes from the line but was waiting for the prefect time to get the set. This week was it!


Now let me start by saying that I've been ordering from ELF for some time and their shipping has gotten so much better in the last year. So Kudos to you ELF on that! Now to the brush set I am here to review. The set comes with case, Eyeshadow "C" Brush, Complexion Brush, Small Angled Brush, Small Smudge Brush, Fan Brush, Powder Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Concealer Brush, Small Precision Brush, Blush Brush and Contouring Brush. It's a great deal for the normal price of $30 but even better for $12.

The brush set is made of synthetic hair and they really work well. The quality on this set is really nice. Easy to work with and the handles were a perfect fit in my hands.  Most of my brushes are real hair but these work almost as well as my Pro set. And  since I already own a few I have to say that they have held up really nice. No coming apart or hair all over the place.

So my over all review is................ These are great for everyday, anyone can use, and a great buy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara